Friday, January 30, 2009

Well, this has been a good week. I picked up two new publishers to review for and got an express review from one of my favorite people Irene Watson of ReaderViews. (readerviews.com)

I also heard from one of my favorite authors John Ricco- he is very talented and his stories are very captivating. He has a new book coming out in March- Border Crossing. You really need to pick up his book. His first book I read was Blood Makes the Grass Grow Green.

Another author I have gotten to know is Victor Banis- he wrote Lola Dances and Angel Land (and many many more). His books are on gay relationships and are very very intriguing.

I have 2 books I am going to be reviewing 2 books on Silence and Blood Brothers on NewsBlaze and Reader Views. Go to those two sites readerviews.com and NewsBlaze.com.

I have been very amazed that authors find the time to comment on my reviews and keep in contact with me.

I do hope you will take a few minutes to read my reviews and comment on them. It certainly helps me look at areas I need to work on.

Hope you all have a wonder and warm weekend. Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment