Monday, January 26, 2009

Random Musings

As I sit here today, I'm thinking of all the books I have read over the past two years. I have read many. I feel blessed that I have been able to do reviews for several publishers and have them on Reuters and USA Today.

Many of the books I have read have had a positive impact on me or have taught me to open my eyes more and listen more. For which I am always grateful. I started out reading memoirs and books on different cultures. Now I have jumped into books that I normally wouldn't have read. I'm not very good at interpreting poetry- although I have done some reviews on them. I have read some books that I have never understood- but have kept an open mind.

I admire anyone who can write books- the talent is unbelieveable. So, I hope you will join me and read some of the reviews I have written.

Welcome-let's read together and let our minds expand. Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment