Sunday, September 6, 2009

Been Gone A While

Wow! Can't believe that it has been since January since I have been here. However, I have been doing alot of book reviews, teaching online college courses and taking care of my 5 year-old grandaughter.

I have read some fascinating books since January and each time I read something out of my realm I learn something new. Some of the books I have read that I will post are: Drowning in a Mother's Womb by Ciara Anderson; Remember Me a Holacaust Survivor Story by Marian Kampinski; Scumbag Sewer Rats by John E. Smethers, PhD and The Weight of Silence Invisible Children of India by Shelley Seale. Each of these authors have done a tremendous job in their writing and I could not put them down.

I also post my information/reviews on newsblaze.com and gather.com. In both of these sites you will find some great articles and book reviews.

Hope everyone is in good health and reading up a storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment